When planning your event, consider this…
- Food trucks are perfect for outdoor events in the Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Food trucks are perfect for indoor events year ’round.
- Unlike “sit-down” catered events, food trucks are a great way to get your guests to mingle and socialize if they so choose. Some can come up to the truck, while others mingle for a bit. It’s a more casual, less regimented way to serve your guests food in an interesting way.
- Food is cooked fresh on site.
- Food trucks give your guests a far greater variety of food to pick from compared to a single plated meal from a standard catering company.
- No hassle cleanup.
- Food trucks are a more interesting and visually appealing alternative to buffet style service.