The Saucy Italian NY Catering Lunch/Dinner Menu for Corporate Events or Other Special Events
(Please order 2 days in advance for corporate food deliveries; Otherwise, simply call same day for “individual” lunches to be delivered)
*Additional Menu Items Available for Catered Special Events
|MENU ITEM||(10-12 people)||(20-25 people)|
|Rosemary Garlic Bread w/Dipping Sauce 3.95pp||
|Bada Bing Italian Sandwich||$ 7.50 per grilled sandwich|
|Meatballs with Marinara Sauce||24 Meatballs
|Extra Marinara Sauce||$ 18||$ 29|
|Italian Cheesy Rice Balls (comes with marinara dipping sauce) 3/7.99||25 Rice Balls
|50 Rice Balls
|Cowboy Corn Sliders 6.95pp||24 Sliders
|Battered White Meat Chicken Nuggets 6/4.99||36 Nuggets
|Fried Mac n’ Cheese Bites 6/4.99||$ 85||$ 175|
|Italian Eggplant Sandwich||5.49 Per Sandwich|
|Cowboy Corn Sliders 2.31 each||24 Sliders
|Meatball Sliders 2/4.99||24 Sliders
|Hot Dog (100% all beef, Kosher) 2.49||2.49 Per Hot Dog|
|French Fries||$ 30||$ 50|
|Chicken Sliders 3/5.99||24 Sliders
- Food trucks are perfect for outdoor events in the Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Food trucks are perfect for indoor events year ’round.
- Unlike “sit-down” catered events, food trucks are a great way to get your guests to mingle and socialize if they so choose. Some can come up to the truck, while others mingle for a bit. It’s a more casual, less regimented way to serve your guests food in an interesting way.
- Food is cooked fresh on site.
- Food trucks give your guests a far greater variety of food to pick from compared to a single plated meal from a standard catering company.
- No hassle cleanup.
- Food trucks are a more interesting and visually appealing alternative to buffet style service.
Let us cater your next event. We cook all our recipes fresh to order in our completely self‑contained, fully equipped, and ever so cleanly concession trailer.
We offer “Park and Serve” where we become an interesting part of your event by being parked at it…your guests come right up and select their order. Minimum 25 guest count.
~Park and Serve Package~ Each guest will get their own ticket to redeem for their meals. They simply bring their ticket up to the truck and they will get their choice of entree, their choice of one side order, their choice of salad, and a beverage…Plus a dessert ticket to redeem whenever they’re ready for a single dessert of their choice. Food is hot and fresh. Desserts are big enough for two to share and are truly yummy. Tickets cost $30 per person (minimum 25 people). You don’t have to worry about dishes, utensils, napkins, etc., and clean up is a snap.
If there’s a different catering option you’re looking for, let us know, and we’ll put a package together for you.
The Saucy Italian NY, LLC
It’s All in the Sauce, Baby!